Last updated: Dec 2020
FindYourFlex.co.uk, MummyJobs.co.uk and Daddyjobs.co.uk are all part of The Find Your Flex Group which includes jobs.findyourflex.co.uk. They all operate under the registered name of Mummyjobs.co.uk Limited. Company number: 10627953.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Other sensitive information: trade union membership, religious beliefs, political opinions or racial or ethical origin, and criminal record.
- Information enabling us to provide products and services: age, location, whether or not you hold a driving licence that enable identification of job search (for example, post code or job role)
- Marketing preferences: such as email marketing, job alerts, industry news, flexible working events or respond to a voluntary customer satisfaction survey.
- Statistical information: aggregate statistical information about site visitors and users for internal use and for other lawful purposes eg. Salary averages. We provide this information to customers, advertisers, suppliers and other reputable third parties. Where we provide such information we will provide this in an anonymous format and not include any Personal Information.
- Information from Apps: submit comments to the Site, participate in message boards, blogs, send us emails or any other user generated content facility.
- Publicly available information in relation to professional history: educational background; employment history; skills and experience; professional licenses and affiliations; educational and professional qualifications.
How do we collect your data?
The majority of the Personal Information you provide to us freely when you give us your CV or job cover letter to a job application.
Please do not submit such Personal Information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
However, please be aware, some Personal Information may include information you voluntarily, but unintentionally provided to us (for example, if you express preferences regarding searches for jobs related to trade unions).
You directly provide The Find Your Flex Group with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or upload a CV.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies and pixels established on our website.
- Subscribe with consent to marketing emails, via mummyjobs.co.uk, daddyjobs.co.uk, findyourflex.co.uk or via our facebook group.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Send you personalised job alerts based on your preferences.
- Communicate with you as part of our business;
- Email you with industry news, events and services we think you might like.
- Send you important information regarding changes to our policies, other terms and conditions, The Find Your Flex Group Websites and App and other administrative information.
- Provide improved quality, training and security and manage other commercial risks.
- Carry out market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys.
- Provide marketing information to you (including information about other products and services offered by selected third-party partners) in accordance with preferences you have expressed. Please be aware you can always change these at My Account.
- Facilitate social media sharing functionality.
- Manage our infrastructure and business operations, and comply with internal policies and procedures, including those relating to auditing; finance and accounting; billing and collections; IT systems; data and website hosting; business continuity; and records, document and print management.
- Resolve complaints, and handle requests for data access or correction.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including laws outside your country of residence), such as those relating to anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism; comply with legal process; and respond to requests from public and governmental authorities (including those outside your country of residence).
- Establish and defend legal rights; protect our operations or those of any of our group companies or insurance business partners, our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our group companies, you or others; and pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
The Find Your Flex Group may make Personal Information available to:
Our group companies
Recruiters and other agents
- In the course of our business to help you search for and get a job, The Find Your Flex Group may make Personal Information available to third parties such as recruiters and other intermediaries and agents and other business partners.
Our service providers
- This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing and market research and analysis service providers; document and records management providers; technical engineers; data storage and cloud providers and similar third-party vendors and outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.
Governmental authorities and third parties involved in court action
- The Find Your Flex Group may share Personal Information with governmental or other public authorities (including, but not limited to, workers’ compensation boards, courts, law enforcement, tax authorities and criminal investigations agencies); and third-party civil legal process participants and their accountants, auditors, lawyers and other advisors and representatives as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our group companies; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of our group companies, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
Other third parties
- Occasionally, we may share Personal Information with other third parties. We will always do this under contract and in accordance with your instructions.
International Transfers of Personal Information
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How can you manage or delete Personal Information?
When you access our website online, we store some information about you. This is anonymous and used for statistical purposes.
When you create an account and log-in to your ‘My Account’ area, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your Account at any time, by logging in to your “My Account”.
Your CV can be viewed by Mummyjobs, Daddyjobs and FindYourFlex customers, if you have consented to this within the profile section. This is the default setting. Further, when your profile is searchable your application activity (eg. number of applications, job titles, locations & salaries) will be visible to The Find Your Flex Group customers. This is also the default setting.
Please note that The Find Your Flex Group reserves the right to remove from our database, CVs which include any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your “My Account”.
You can deactivate or delete your account at any time, make your profile anonymous or choose to not make your profile searchable. To de-activate, please go to your “My Account”.
However, if you would like to permanently delete your account, you can send an email to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) (see below) with the subject line “Permanently delete my information and account”. Please do not forget to tell us who you are.
The Find Your Flex Group is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alterations, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold.
Our security measures include: –
- encryption of our services and data;
- review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
- restrict access to personal access to personal information to Mummyjobs employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to contractual confidentiality and processing obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations; and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
Additional Services for Website and App
If you use the Mummyjobs Website, you may also consent to push notifications, text messages, alerts, emails or other types of messages directly sent to your mobile device or desktop browser.
If you enable us, we access the following Services for the limited purpose of helping us to upload or otherwise access your CV, cover letters or any other documents you provide us to assist you apply for jobs. The Services we use are:
- Google Cloud
We will ask for your consent before using information for any purpose other.
How do we store your data?
Personal data provided for email marketing subscriptions via findyourflex.co.uk, mummyjobs.co.uk, daddyjobs.co.uk and via our facebook group are stored with Mailchimp.com. You can view their gdpr policy here.
Our Company will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
There are two types of email we may send you if you have consented. Job alerts and quality assurance emails and also marketing emails about events, news and tips for job seekers. Job alerts are sent from the volcanic platform and registered candidates can change preferences in their account. Marketing emails are sent to subscribers who have consented to recieve such emails. These are sent from Mailchimp and you can unsubscribe at the bottom of an email sent or by contacting the data controller below.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
Online Behavioural Advertising
We partner with third-party advertising networks so that we and other advertisers can display advertising which is more relevant to you and your interests on our Web site or on other sites that you visit and assess the performance of that advertising. We and our ad network partners may utilise cookies or web beacons along with other codes such as your Identifier for Advertising (IFA) or Android ID for your phone to better understand your interests from the web pages you interact with and the search terms you use on our site to build a picture of the category of interests or preferences you have and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Our ad network partners do not collect and do not have access to any information from which you can be directly identified such as your real name or address or email. They may, however, anonymously track your Internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond these Sites. To learn more about the use of this information or to choose not to receive tailored advertising by opting out, you can visit either the Network Advertising Initiative at networkadvertising.org or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) at http://www.youronlinechoices.com or visit the privacy statements of our partners: Google, Adobe and Tealium.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Find Your Flex erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: 9 Highbury Road, Darlington, DL3 9NF
Children and minors
The Find Your Flex Group is not directed towards individuals under the age of eighteen (18), however we are aware due to the nature of some of the job offerings, those between 14 and 18 may use the Services.
Individuals under the age of thirteen (13) are expressly prohibited from using The Find Your Flex Group and associated websites and app, unless parental consent is provided and we are notified.
Third Party Privacy Practices
Please note that although we require customers who use our services, such as employers seeking to recruit staff, to agree to use the information made available solely for recruitment-related purposes, we do not control their use of any information that they have access to as part of receiving our services.
Please be aware your current employer may be a customer of The Find Your Flex Group, or a client of one of our job boards in our group of companies. Although it is a requirement of our Contract and Terms and Conditions of The Find Your Flex Group and other job boards not to use Personal Information for any purpose other than to obtain a job, we cannot restrict the customers who access profiles on our database and cannot be held responsible for any eventuality. As part of the registration process The Find Your Flex Group offers you the option of remaining anonymous.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Understanding which of our advertising campaigns are best suited to you.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Find Your Flex Group uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Find Your Flex Group uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Data Protection Officer: Cheney Hamilton
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07725 117 020
Or write to us at: 9 Highbury Road, Darlington, DL3 9NF
The Site is operated by Mummyjobs.co.uk Ltd. Mummyjobs.co.uk Limited is registered in England. Registered number: 10627953 Registered address: 9 Highbury Road, Darlington, DL3 9NF
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Find Your Flex Group has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For all other company policies and legal information please visit this page over on FindYorFlex.co.uk